Saturday, March 19, 2011

Car Show

















Today was Tom's Birthday. March 19th. He turned 63 and, finally, caught up to me. It was a plan to go to the car show last night, but it didn't happen.....so we went today. So many cars. So many people. So many people trying out the seats in so many cars. It was the thing to do so I sat in most of them, too. My back got tired and my mind was swimming. Pretty soon, they were all looking the same. Kyle came with us. There were really expensive cars, Smart cars, electric and diesel and gas cars, good and bad mileage cars, fancy and plain cars, shiny and matte finish cars, vans, and trucks, too. Porsches, Jaguars, Corvettes, Mazarattis, Mazdas, Chevys, Fords, Nissans, Cadillacs, Buicks, Volkswagens, BMWs, Lexis's, Mercedes, etc., etc., etc. You name it, it was there.










However, the best cars I saw there were these, beyond a doubt!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment