Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Big Brother

I know it's goofy, but I was addicted to the tv reality show Big Brother. For the last few weeks (since I got DISH and free Showtime) I have even been tuned in to the late night live feed of the house. It is finally over. The finale was tonight. Hayden won the half million dollars and Lane won $50,000. Britney was voted favorite houseguest by the American public and she was awarded $25,000. Poor Enzo. He left his wife and baby daughter for 3 months, was definitely a super good player but came home with no money. WOW! I thought he was hilarious, but didn't care for the "f-bombs" that came out of his mouth every second, but then, he's from Jersey, so I guess you have to expect that, huh? He'll probably get some kind of agent and make some money some how for his "Bra-gade" and "Meow meow". Sounds nuts, I'm sure, if you weren't a fan and didn't watch. It was an entertaining few months. Amazing how you start to feel like you know these people. I feel okay about who won, but probably would have voted for Lane myself, since he just seemed like a good all-around person. Nice guy. Now that it's over, maybe I can "get a life" again....huh? (I'll bet Tom votes for that one!) Good sport that he was, he seemed to get a little into the show, too. Anyway, Whew! It's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment