Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Revelation



Okay, I'll admit that sometimes I just don't get it. But, for the most part, I don't think of myself as a "dense" person. This one really made me stop and think, however.

A few weeks ago, Tom and I went to an Estate Sale and bought several items with the thought that we would resell them on Ebay and make a little profit. One of the things we bought was this old game. The copyright was like 1956 or something, and it reminded me of the board game Clue. There was a board with a floor plan of rooms and little metal weapons and you had to guess who the "killer" was. The box was in pretty decent shape, too. The only puzzling thing to me was the stupid name of the game. It was Mr. Ree!

Just the other night, I had the light bulb moment. Seriously, it took me almost a month before I fugured it out! (MYSTERY!......duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment