Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011


WOW! It's a new year again (and already!)
I hope that 2011 brings the best of everything to my loved ones. It is amazing to me that it is 11 years past the millenium.
I got a new scrapbooked calendar for Christmas from the grandkids......(thanks to Amy.) It is my favorite present! Every page is a treasure and I will enjoy it all through the year. I want Amy to know that it is appreciated and how much I love it. She did a wonderful job (as always!)
And then.....to give all the credit to the kids by putting their names on it alone....well that was very special, too. Amy, you are a gem! I love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Mom.
    Very sweet. Thank you.

    I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.
    During my 'crafting times' I was either sitting at the table being 'great buddies' with Hannah or alone taping and cutting away while everyone in the house was somewhere else - for once not needing mommy :-)

    ReplyDelete