Friday, January 7, 2011

Believe It or Not!



Amy bought me a new overnight bag for the lake. I love it. It has lots of fun compartments, and a telescopic handle if I want to pull it on wheels. It was something I asked for because the old bag I used was falling apart. ( I've had it forever and it sits on the closet floor, packed, ready to go to Pine City at a moment's notice.) So, I am so glad someone listened to my idea and bought me a new duffle bag.
The part that is hard to believe is that I actually put the other bag in the trash and threw it away!
Yep..I did. Honest. You wouldn't believe it, would you? That's why I took a picture. I really did do it. ( Although......now that I think about it, maybe I could use it for....NO! It is too late. Gene's has already picked up the trash and it is gone forever.) Yeah, I let it go! Shocker, huh?

2 comments:

  1. monumental--or did you 'set up the picture', and someday we'll find it hidden away in the basement ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I took the trash out Tuesday morning I noticed it was rather heavy, but forgot why...Doesn't matter. It was time. The old bag is deceased and has been removed from the premises. Honest!!

    ReplyDelete