Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shucks, that was my idea......


Amy beat me to the punch. I was thinking about ideas for blogging the other day, and I came up with Bejeweled Blitz, since I probably play it everyday. It gives you a minute to connect colored jewels that explode and it is addicting!!! One minute?! Ha!! I play the one minute game for an hour or sometimes more, always trying to beat my highest score. I have had some good ones, but my friend, Barb Pierce, always seems to top me. Anyway, there was Amy's blog talking about the game she plays all the time. Oh well.
Then.....I went on to read Jen's post about the new 42 inch plasma TV at Mom's house. She nailed it, and did a much better job of describing it all than I would have. It was quite an ordeal shopping, bring it home, and setting it up when Bob has such a hard time changing his routine. He loves it now and probably would never go back to the dinosaur underneath, but there were times when Tom and I wanted to crank it back up just to prove a point or two when he was raving about how good it still was!! I had intended on posting that one, too. In fact, Tom and I were backing out of the driveway when, all of a sudden, I grabbed my camera with the intention of running back in for a picture. He teased me about it, so I gave up, deciding I would remember the next time....but Jen beat me to it.

1 comment:

  1. no such thing as 'beating to it'.
    This isn't a contest. If someone else sparks your mind with their blog then you should blog about it to.
    I think some week we should do a piggy-blog. Someone blogs and then everyone else blogs about the same thing. That would be interesting to see what everyone would come up with.

    ReplyDelete