Sunday, January 2, 2011

About the artist


Another wonderful Christmas present that I received was this art print by Hannah. She chose the colors and design especially for me and thought I would like a purple handprint in the middle of it.
Well, I do!! It is perfect!! I have it hanging on the wall above my computer so I will see it every day. How many three year olds are thinking of giving gifts to others at Christmastime? What a special little girl! We love you, Hannah!
(As we were opening gifts, one by one, it became apparent that people were receiving pictures painted by Hannah, I had noticed that most of them were wrapped in candy cane striped red and white paper, but I didn't have anything in that color....so I was really excited when I noticed that one of the last gifts I hadn't opened yet was the same size as all the others, and sure enough it was my picture from her. She made each one individually geared towards the recipient, so no two are alike. We each love the ones she made especially for us.)

1 comment: