Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Day at Grammy's House!




Hannah was a great help to me. I took down all the Christmas decorations and she took the ornaments off the tree and put them in little plastic bags to bundle them up for next year. Then, Kristin, Bob, and Jennie and I fought with the tree to put it back in a vinyl bag for storage out in the garage. I always feel like we are carrying a dead body out there.


I love it when Hannah asks me, "Grammy, why you have two houses?" I always tell her I am just lucky, I guess. Jenny told Amy she would watch the girls today and I was happy to volunteer my house so I could see them. Kristin stopped in, too, and even Mom and Bob came over later.

The girls were so cute and so sweet, as alway




Kari just blogged about Agus deciding he was ready to pose for some pictures....after all that time of never wanting to look at anyone holding a camera. And Hailey was posing for us all day Sunday, too. She was such a little ham for the camera. Hannah likes to pull down the couch armrest and they were sitting on it. When I grabbed this pillow, Hailey immediately let out a big sigh and just leaned back on it. It was so cute!

She was so cute! It almost looks like she has on a wig





Those are some amazing blue eyes....and cheeks!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE her willingness to pose now--but how could you NOT want to pose with a face like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. gosh. i soooooo want that little girl to be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They LOVE their days at Grammy's house!

    ReplyDelete