Saturday, January 15, 2011

My HERO

Tom came to the rescue on Saturday. I have been trying to keep the back lot by the garage shoveled out so I can park in back during a snow emergency. I looked at it after doing the sidewalk (for the millionth time, it felt) and just couldn't bring myself to go back there and start it. Even though the snow was pretty light and fluffy, my back was already feeling it because of all the lifting to get it up and over the current high snowbanks. I saw a yellow truck pulling up in front of the house. Attached to it was a trailer loaded with a little tractor with a snowblowing attachment. Tom plowed me out in no time and even moved some of the big piles in front of my garage. What a great feeling that was to get that done!! The best part is that he loves his tractor and enjoys doing it.

2 comments: