Thursday, January 6, 2011

Yum, yum!



Ican't do it. I can't eat a mushroom swiss burger at Smashburger without moaning with pleasure after each bite. It is kind of ridiculous, but these burgers are just amazing. I get it with pepper jack cheese for a little zing and it comes complete with garlic buttered mushrooms! Oh my....it is so delicious!!

JudyPierson and I have been walking around Har Mar and I introduced her to the Smashburger one night. She liked it so much that tonight (Thursday) her daughter, Tammy, and Tom met us after walking to eat there. Tammy liked it alot, too. We had a nice time and I chuckle when I think of it, because Judy and I are saying "ummmm's" the whole time. Seriously, if you haven't tried this, you might want to give it a shot. (A little pricey, though).

No comments:

Post a Comment